Salt and Bush Eco Tours – Terms and Conditions
Salt and Bush will ensure that all tours/itineraries are flexible to ensure you safely and comfortably experience what Salt and Bush has to offer, and that you get everything you wish for from your tour.
By paying your deposit or tour cost you agree to the Salt and Bush Eco Tours Booking Terms and Conditions.
All participants are required to fill out an online registration form, which includes an indemnity and release forms.
Bookings are confirmed on receipt of payment of deposit by Salt and Bush Eco Tours this amount being:
For short tours, half-day, full-day and evening experiences: Full payment is requested at time of booking.
For multi-day experiences: We require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking and secure your experience. Final payment is required 4 weeks before the trip commences.
A final invoice will be payable by you, if/ as required at completion of the tour, to cover any additional expenses incurred, for example variations to the itinerary (related expenses will be discussed with you), sundry purchases you may request or to accommodation facilities.
Salt and Bush Eco Tours understands that circumstances could arise where you may need to cancel your booking. Should this occur, as long as in excess of 30 day notice is given, the full deposit will be refunded without incurring a cancellation fee.
If you inform us of your cancellation 30 – 7 days prior to the start of your tour, 50% will be refunded.
If less than 7 days notice is given, regrettably we shall be unable to refund any monies paid by you. Where possible, transfer to alternative dates will be considered.
Please note, for refunds on tours that are booked with a credit card, the credit card booking fees will not be refunded. Bookings made through a booking agency may be subject to additional cancellation fees.
If circumstances arise that prevent Salt and Bush from running the tour then full refunds of monies paid by you will be offered.
We reserve the right to modify the tours as necessary.
We recommend you consider suitable travel insurance.
COVID-19 RELATED CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
We understand the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has created uncertainly for many people considering travel. As such, we have amended our Returns and Refunds Policy to give peace of mind in the event you cannot travel for your tour.
COVID-19-related cancellations can be made up to 24 hours before the start of your tour, entitling you to a free change of tour date or a full refund of the tour price including your deposit.
You must prove the cancellation is due to COVID-19. This can include:
- Australian borders being closed to foreign visitors, thus preventing you from entering the country
- The state border where you live or are travelling from being closed, thus preventing you from travelling to Western Australia
- The Western Australian border being closed, thus preventing you from entering the state from elsewhere in Australia
- Regional borders being closed within Western Australia, thus preventing you from entering the region
- You or a spouse or family member being notified by authorities that you or they must quarantine due to COVID-19, and the timing of your or their quarantine prevents you from joining your walk or tour with us
- Your airline cancels or reschedules flights due to COVID-19, thus preventing you from flying to Western Australia and joining your tour with us
Refunds will not be provided for cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start time of your walk or tour.
If you need to cancel your tour due to COVID-19, please notify us as early as possible via both email (hello @ Saltandbush.com.au) and phone (0414 174 415)
Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Jamie and Base